- Direct shipping of your purchase from the manufacturer to an Advanced Mobility Scooters delivery technician closest to your home.
- The technician will unload and inspect your purchase to ensure it's in perfect working condition and fully charge the batteries for immediate use.
- You will be contacted by the delivery technician to schedule a convenient time to deliver your purchase.
- Once the delivery appointment is scheduled, the technician will:
- Deliver and set up your new purchase in your home.
- Explain the warranty, maintenance schedule, and show you how to safely operate your purchase.
- Remove the box as well as discard any unnecessary packaging materials.
After you receive our White Glove Delivery, all you need to do now is enjoy your new scooter or power chair.